Monday, March 3, 2008

Bad biker dude...


This past weekend, I had a really fun time performing at a Yamaha motorcycle dealership. They loved me so much, they gave me this bike! Nah, it's a Honda that belongs to a friend of mine. When I has having new head shots done, he was there and the photographer couldn't resist. Anyway, this was a special promotional event for the dealership. They had the usual trappings to entice buyers; prize giveaways, rock band, free wine, gourmet chocolate and a big bald guy doing card tricks. (What a combo.) Everyone was really great and a good time was had by all. I also made a new discovery. There was a lady with gourmet chocolate and she had spicy nacho chips dipped in chocolate. I was a bit apprehensive, it's two tastes that I love, but can't imagine together. (Marge Simpson's butterscotch chicken anyone?) Boy was I wrong. I couldn't have more than one or two at a time, but boy what a different experience.

Also, big news for my fans. (All 2 of you.) I just sealed a deal for a new performance venue in the Harrisburg area. I'm meeting with the staff tomorrow afternoon and after that, I"ll be able to give details.

No comments: