Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New venue!

It was fun while it lasted, but somehow I knew I wouldn't be there long. I am no longer performing at Texas Roadhouse. Their business has been dropping off, and let's face it, we knew I wouldn't last performing at a kid's night. But, there's good news too. I'm returning to a wonderful restaurant in my hometown of Hershey, PA. The food is marvelous and the atmosphere is great to match. Also, there's no country line-dancing, which is a good thing. Starting Memorial Day weekend, I'll be performing Saturday evenings at What If Cafe' on Chocolate Ave. in Hershey. All my friends in the area should stop by; but you might want to call for reservations.

Also, this Saturday, the 17th I want to invite all my friends in the area to Dragonfly nightclub. Local swingers Big Tubba Mista will be there. If you haven't seen these guys, do yourself a favor, and come on down.

No comments: