Friday, June 27, 2008

Where the hell's my camera?

Yep, it's gone. Last seen a few days after I returned home from Vegas. I loaded the pics onto my desktop computer and that was the last I've seen it. That's the reason there have been no pics the last few weeks. I won't buy a new one, because I know it's SOMEWHERE in my house. If anyone has any theories, let me know.

Last weekend was a blur. Double booked Saturday, big band concert on Sunday. (We should have pics from that soon, when I have them, I'll post.) As I said in my last post I was fortunate enough to perform at an 80th birthday party. This was for my 6th grade science teacher, Mr. Roy Dice. There were a few other people there who knew me when I was a kid. It was fun to show them what I've made of myself.

This weekend, I'll be taking off my from my Saturday night gig at What if, to attend a performance and lecture in Baltimore. The performer in questions name is Michael Vincent. He's from the UK and I've spoken with him quite a bit online and from what I've read and seen online, he is an excellent sleight of hand artist. I'm sure I'll report a bit on it next week.

I do have one pic to post. I took it with my iPhone this week. If I lose THIS thing, I'm really sunk.

This is my friend Lucia. She's 2 1/2 months old and drools a lot. Her mom carries her around like a football. I guess when you have 2 others at home, you aren't as careful.

No comments: